What does your bedside table say about you? No, we aren’t talking about the color, style or brand. We are talking about what’s on top of it, or even better, what’s in your drawer. Listen, we aren’t here to judge. Do we occasionally fall asleep with a bag of Sour Patch Kids next to us on the bedside table? YES. You never know when there is going to be a middle of the night sweet tooth emergency. However, we want to talk about the must-have items that we like to keep in arm's reach for those bedtime, middle of the night or early morning needs.
- MASONgrey Dreamers Eye Mask – Behold, the holy grail of eye masks. This plush piece of heaven is basically a pillow for your eyes. The Dreamer’s eye mask blocks our any bits of light that keep you from sleeping soundly, and also helps to avoid the dryness that fans might cause. It’s the real deal.
- The Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask because who doesn’t want to wake up with hydrated, soft lips? Unlike most chapstick, the Laneige lip mask actually works! You don’t need to reapply every few hours. Oh, and it smells incredible.
- Scrunchie – Sleeping with a tight hair tie or clip? We’ll pass. Generally speaking, we try to give our hair a break for sleeping and leave it down. However, we keep a scrunchie nearby just in case.
- Water – does anyone else wake up in the middle of the night parched? Obviously, any h20 will do the trick, but the Flow Alkaline Spring with Lemon and Ginger makes you feel like you are at a spa and we are here for it.
- A good book – Since we all stare at our computers and phones all day long, it’s nice to disconnect and do a little reading. A personal favorite right now is Heart Talk by Cleo Wade. We always feel so good after reading even just a page or two of her wise words.
- Hand Cream / Cuticle Cream – I mean, it’s like we cannot function during the day with lotion or oil on our hands. Opening doors with lotion on is a task that only a superhero can perform. Night time is the best way to hydrate our skin and let it really absorb all the goodness that it needs! Plus, with all the hand sanitizer recently, we know we could all use the extra love.
- Candle and matches – Nothing says, “relaxation” like a clean room with a lit candle. Just be sure to blow it out before you fall asleep.
So there you have it, the ever changing, but always pretty similar, list of what we keep on our nightstands. Did we miss anything? Tell us what you keep in arm's reach of your bed!